These EK switches feature between 26 and 32 ports, offering a combination of Fast and Gigabit port speeds. These managed switches provide copper, fiber and/or SFP port combinations for maximum flexibility.
The EK line of managed switches provides uncompromising performance in harsh environments including features like Real-Time Ring, Priority Queuing, IGMP, RMON and SNMP. These network management features provide best-in-class visibility and uptime performance.
The EK line of managed switches are housed in a metal IP40 rated enclosure, and have a -40˚ to +85°C operating temperature. With CSA, CE, and maritime ratings, these switches are built to last in the most demanding environments.
The EK provides a high level of security utilizing TLS/ SSL encryption and port-based MAC address filtering. These switches also offer HTTPS, SSH, SSL and SNMPv3 communication protocols to ensure the safest connections.
- Part Number
- EK26 = 26 port rack switch including eight Gigabit ports
- EK32 = 32 port rack switch including eight Gigabit ports
- F = Front style with Ethernet ports in front; console ports and power connections in back
- R = Reverse style with LEDs and console ports in front; Ethernet and power in back (special order – contact sales for availability)
- S = Sealed IP50 protection (conduction cooled – no fans) for -40˚ to 85°C operation (see derating in specifications)
- T = High temperature (fan cooled) for -40˚ to 85°C operation (no derating) (fans on right side)
- D6N = Dual 24/48/60 VDC inputs (18-75 VDC)
- A0N = Single VAC/VDC input (90-264 VAC or 130-370 VDC)
- AAN = Dual VAC/VDC inputs with dual internal power supplies
- Other Options
- -1 = All copper model
EK26 – Purchase Now
EK32 – Purchase Now