GRIDlink RAc Cell Router
New ! Available January 1
- 10-49 = $340.00 ea.
- 50 or more = $299.00 ea.
- Dual Ethernet ports, WAN/LAN
- DHCP Server with IP-MAC binding, static routing
- Multiple VPN protocols
- WiFi Access Point/Client 802.11b/g/n, transmission rate up to 150Mbps, WEP/WPA/WPA2 encryption
- Dual SIM cards
- Configure for WAN to WAN or LAN to cell failover
- Service: North America, AT&T, Verizon Wireless, T-mobile, Latin America, Asia, 4G LTE
- Power – 9-36VDC
Perfect for Remote Access to Automation Systems
With a Static IP that doesn’t ever change, Engineers can access equipment like PLCs or Building Management Systems remotely at customer sites behind firewalls quickly and securely. The Verizon network provides the same security used in Banking ATMs. By simply configuring the port number, a user can communicate with any device remotely as though it were sitting on their LAN.
Backhaul with Multiple Failover Strategies
- Cellular WAN to WAN failover – Dual SIM Cards provide dual carrier redundancy
- LAN to Cellular WAN failover – Failover to cell if LAN Internet connection is lost
- LAN WiFi to Cellular WAN failover – Failover to cell if LAN WiFi Internet connection is lost
Remote Automation Inter-connectivity
Example: Remote Power Monitoring
If a PLC needed to gather data from Modbus TCP meters located miles away, then with the Static IP of the RAc programmed into the PLC, data could then flow as if it were on the LAN.
North America, Europe, Latin America