GRIDlink RAc Cell Router
Industrial 4G Cell Router (-20 to +70C)
Failover Connectivity where Automation devices reliant on the Internet from the Local Area Network can failover to cell when the connection is lost.
Remote Cellular Access or Inter-connectivity where the cell router equipped with a Static IP can sit on a remote network and provide a secure Ethernet bridge to automation equipment from a laptop or other automation equipment on another remote network.
The Ultimate in Secure Remote Access
- High Throughput
- Dual Ethernet ports, WAN/LAN
- DHCP Server with IP-MAC binding, static routing
- Multiple VPN protocols
- WiFi Access Point/Client 802.11b/g/n, transmission rate up to 150Mbps, WEP/WPA/WPA2 encryption
- Dual SIM cards for cell WAN failover
- Configure for WAN to WAN or LAN to cell fail over
- Service: North America, AT&T, VzW, T-mobile, Austria, Latin America, China, LTE CAT 4
- Power – 9-36VDC